Friday, January 23, 2015

Birthday Gifts from Sephora & Ulta






One of the best parts of having a birthday is all the free items that you receive. Lucky for me, my birthday was this past Saturday (17th). This year beats last year’s mini gifts for Sephora and Ulta. I am no longer a Rouge at Sephora but I still use the Rouge card. The guy checking me out at Sephora saw the card and gave me the Rouge gift! Yay! This year’s gift for VIB’s Peter Thomas Roth or NARS. As I didn’t receive the Peter Thomas Roth gift, I can’t tell you what the gift contains but I can tell you about NARS. VIB’s receive two mini lippies, a Stain Lip Pencil in Rikugien and a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. For Rouge members you receive a Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Vento.

For Ulta cardholders you receive an Ulta Complete Eye. They are five beautiful colors that I would actually wear. I am not a fan of Ulta’s cosmetics but I’m willing to give this one a try, just because of the colors. Under the mini palette they tell you which color is used for eyeliner, the crease color, eye shadow and base/highlighter. I wish they labeled the name of the colors on this palette but it’s nice for a free birthday gift. If you are a platinum member, like myself it get’s better. In addition to the eye palette, you receive a coupon for $10 off anything. There are exclusions but you can use it on pretty much anything even on items such as Urban Decay. I love birthdays!










Which are you excited about?


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment