Thursday, January 8, 2015

Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover All Bright






     I know I raved about Maybelline’s Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, in my repurchases but that was before I really tried this. Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover knocks Maybelline out of the park! I bought this not because I need it but because I wanted free shipping and since I was almost out of Maybelline’s I figured, why not. I regretted buying it because I never heard anyone talk about and it is solely an online buy (Ulta) but what a great decision that was.

     This is an oil-based remover; you will have to shake the product before using because it separates. I place a little on a cotton ball and leave it on each eye for a couple of seconds and wipe. This remover takes off makeup so easily. It takes off waterproof mascara like nothing. It can be a bit greasy but the outcome of this product out ways that factor. This has become my favorite eye makeup remover.

What’s your favorite eye makeup remover?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment