Monday, January 26, 2015

My Break Out Cover Up Favorite Concealer





     You’ve heard about, read about it and maybe you haven’t tried it; Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer. On days when I break out, which isn’t very often I use this. It’s very rare that I break out so bad that my volcano (pimple) will turn red. When I see one even forming I attack with acne medicine but when it needs a little more time to go away I cover it up with concealer. This is not an oil free concealer but it’s also waterproof, which I kind of believe. This last all day long, from the time I put my makeup on (7am) till the time I get home (6 pm), it’s still keeping the coverage. It is quite expensive at $32 but a little goes a long way. Seriously, just a tiny drop will cover. I don’t know what I’d do without it.  


What's your favorite concealer?

-Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment