Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ulta Haul





     I find it very difficult to do a haul when it comes to Ulta. I shop there quite a bit that by the time I remember to do a haul post; I have to runto Ulta for something else. I stayed in Austin for a night for a mini birthday getaway with my best friend; needless to say there was major shopping involved. I guess it was the excitement of all the shopping that I forgot to bring facial wash…enter Ulta (like there needs to be a reason). I picked up Eucerin’s Gentle Hydrating Cleanser for sensitive skin, which is amazing! It hasn’t irritated my skin as some ‘sensitive products’ sometimes do. I needed some facial wipes and Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Original Fresh is my favorite! They take off my makeup and it doesn’t break me out. I don’t need any tweezers but these were on clearance. They were regularly $15 dropped down to $4! I don’t care for the design but Tweezerman is a good brand. I always wanted to try Pixel Lip Butters. This was also a clearance item, so why not. I picked up the shade animated. Since I am nearly out of my moisturizer I though why not pick some out while I’m there. Cetahipl Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 is my favorite and the only moisturizer I use. It’s my birthday month so I was able to pick up the free Ulta Complete Eye palate. Since I’m a platinum member I received $10 off anything! I think I used it well.

-Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment