Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites






      I already miss January. When I think of January, I think of winter coats, sweaters and all the cozy items that come along with it. Also synonymous with January are trying new ideas, new looks and new makeup products. Bobbi Browns Full Face Brush is one of those new products. The bristles are so soft that it feels I’m just playing with my brush but it actually works! It blends out foundation so well, I’ve tried this with Laura Mercier foundation and two samples of foundation from NARS the Sheer Glow and Matte with this brush and each time it looked flawless. It doesn’t’ matter if its winter, summer or spring my lips will chap. I received the Vaseline Lip Therapy trio set for Christmas. It feels weightless and is comfortable enough for me put on at night before I fall asleep not to mention through the day.

     Let me not forget the old products I’ve loving again! What was I thinking putting them away? Too Faced Shadow Insurance is an oldie but goodie. I am not a person who buys drug store makeup unless it’s mascara or lipstick, and even lipstick can be a miss. L’Oreal’s Landscape Palette is one exception. They’re not named but the one label ‘4’ is such a pretty all over lid cover. Lately I’ve been wearing it alone.



 

What’s your favorite item this month?


Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment