Monday, February 16, 2015

Jo Malone Red Roses






     I heard about Jo Malone through a YouTube video by Lilly Pebbles. At the time (last year) I was planning a trip to London and wanted to purchase anything that we didn’t have here, within reason of course. Enter Jo Malone. Words do not do justice for this brand. When I stepped in a Jo Malone counter I was overwhelmed by the scents. Sadly, I didn’t end up purchasing anything because the price was just too much when converted to US dollars. When I arrived back home, I still had Jo Malone on the brain. I noticed the brand was sold at Nordstrom and Saks.

     I like to smell the product on me before I buy it. Neither store had Jo Malone on display until they built a Nordstrom in The Woodlands (TX). I bought Red Roses and it smells just like roses. I know what your thinking. You know when you sometimes buy certain fragrances that say they smell like pear, apple etc… and they don’t last all day or they smell like the said scent for maybe a couple of hours… Not this one. This perfume is so exact that I can fell my allergies aching to sneeze. This is a rather pricey product ($60 for 30 ml; $120 for 100 ml) but a little goes a long way. I put a spritz on my wrist and my neck and the smell is just overwhelming. The scent last all day long, so there is no need to reapply. I am already saving for my next one.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment