Thursday, December 31, 2015

Best Products of 2015





     There are a few products that stood out and therefore made it to the ‘Best of 2015’ post. I maybe late to the game with a few of these but at least I arrived to the party.

Almay Smart Shade Lipbutter- What made this product amazing is that it was really easy to find your ‘perfect’ shade. They are split into four colors for three skin tones. I find it difficult to pick the right red or pink but this made it easy. The pigment is also really good. The staying power isn’t that long but otherwise a good product.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh- This specific scent won me over. I am not a fan of scents other than perfume but this was so settle I hardly noticed it. What I also liked about it is that it didn’t make my scalp itch and the residue was invisible when used properly.

Boots Botanics Soothe Eye Make Up Remover- This is product is an oil-based product so you have to shake very well. This removed waterproof mascara easily. Need I say more?

GLAMGLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleaner- When I breakout I place a little bit of this product on the ‘target zone’ and by the next day it has shrunken. It also helps with oil.

Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleaning Oil- Good bye makeup wipes! This product doesn’t just remove makeup it removes waterproof makeup.

Play by Sephora- Every box I have found something I wanted to try or I currently use. Unlike Ipsy, Sephora carries brands I’ve either heard of or are high end. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a good product but for the most part the size of the items are able to give you a proper try. 


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment