Monday, December 14, 2015

Last Minute Gift Idea for Friends (Her) Under $20







**Finals are over and now I can get to what I love...blog**

     For me it can be a little difficult sometimes to pick a gift for a friend. You place enough pressure on yourself thinking ‘will they like it’ without trying to break the bank. You could go the DIY route, if you had but what if you don’t? You’re set to meet your friend in two day and haven’t gotten her anything yet.

LUSH: They make some of the nicest sets for Christmas. Unless she’s sensitive to smells LUSH products always make a nice gift. Most of them work for all skin types (added bonus). You don’t want to give a gift of a rash. (Not pictured)

Photo Albums: Sometimes it’s nice to print pictures and not just display the on Facebook or Instagram. Remember the albums with sticky film? They still sell them! I purchased one at Michaels for less than $10. If you have a coupon…extra percent off!

Jewelry Tray: Two years ago I bought my friend a ring holder from Kirklands and she loved it! She said she actually needed one. You can kind these at places like Michaels, Kohl’s and Charming Charlie’s.

Scarf: Added bonus if your friends like me and collects them. I buy mine at Kohl’s. They are usually on sale during Christmas time (obviously).


Jewelry: No not gold but you can find some nice pieces at, Bauble Bar, Kohl’s and Charming Charlie’s. Any jewelry lover will enjoy a statement piece or even dainty pieces.


Blanket: Nothing says Christmas by the fire like a warm blanket. I picked two blankets a JC Penny’s. You can also find some nice one at Kohl’s. Two of my friends are anti-winter. They’re crazy. J

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment