Sunday, December 27, 2015

December Ipsy Bag





     This month’s Ipsy bag was my last bag. I’ll have a post in the upcoming weeks why I cancelled my subscription but in the mean time… 

Be a Bombshell Eyeliner in Wildchild- A brand that I feel is synonymous with Ipsy.

Befine Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar, Sweet Almonds & Oats- I love anything having to do with the skin.

Skinn Dimitri James Sugar Lip, Polishing Scrub for Dry & Lined Lips – I love a good lip scrub but this product made my lips burn! I’m not sure what’s in this product but I placed it on my lips and basically instantly my lips started to burn. I threw this one away.

Pacifica Natural Lipstick in Tender Heart- This lipstick is very creamy. Unfortunately I was unable to give this one a proper try.

Formula X in Revved up- I own two shades from this brand (which I’m a quite surprised about). The polishes are not only pigmented but the staying power can last for days.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment