Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gift Idea’s for the Traveler





      I enjoy traveling. I consider my self-lucky that I have the opportunity to visit places some people have yet to see and may never see. If you have a friend who loves to travel these are a couple of ideas that I feel would make a great gift.  

Purse: I love a small cross body purse that I can carry with me everywhere. This one is from Dooney & Burke that was on sale at Macy’s. I not only bought one for my mom but my best friend.

Passport Holder: I think a cute passport holder can be fun and beneficial to keep your passport protected.

Travel/Makeup Bag: I love a good travel bag to carry any makeup, facial or body products I may need on a trip. The Container Store as well as places like Target and Ulta has some nice bags. (Not Pictured)

Makeup/Mask: Mini’s or facial/eye mask are a great gift for a traveler. Not everyone wants to carry a full size product when they travel. Masks are a great idea especially when you’re about to exit the plane. You’re skin dries out due to cabin pressure and a mask is a great way to help your skin.

Mini Tools: I found this little set at Ulta. Tweezerman products are pretty pricey but also very good products.

Hope this helped!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment