Friday, May 15, 2015

May Ipsy Bag







      Just when I’ve convinced myself to unsubscribe to Ipsy, they pull me in again. What a vicious cycle! I am always looking for new sunscreens especially when summer rolls around. I’ve never heard of Bare Republic SPF 30 Natural Mineral Sunscreen but I’m willing to try it. We don’t have a Rite Aid in Texas but when I’m visiting the east coast on vacation I make it appoint to visit one. It’s the only place I know that sells Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics. There are some products I like from the brand and there are some that I regret but I am interested in trying their Pure Pigment Eye Dust. I might never have an excuse to use it but it sounds fun to play with.

      I don’t do anything to my eyebrows other than using an eyebrow comb to get them all going in the right direction. I really have no need for any eyebrow tint or eyebrow pencil but I’m willing to Chella’s Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Color a try. It may sound weird but I like trying different facial washes. I’ve tried many products over the years and I have never seen the brand Nuxe in stores. Lastly, it must be a sign because after a class at Sephora (in reference to lips) I was sent Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Ozone. I’ve wanted to try that exact liner for the longest time. I tried it today and as a first impression I really liked it. I like that I can use it with any lipstick. A universal lip liner sounds great to me! Let’s not forget the cutest bag I’ve seen so far this year.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment