Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Those Three Products after the Shower






     There are those products that I use everyday after I shower that I can’t imagine doing without. When my face is behaving I use First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream. It’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin.  I’ve notice some dry patched on my forehead lately and this has been helping combat that. For eye’s I use Origins Eye Doctor. I am currently on my second pot of this product and I have noticed a difference. My under eyes not only feel smooth but hydrated. I especially noticed the difference when I use eye brightener under my eye. It doesn’t settle into the lines like it use to. For lips I like using Dior’s Crème De Rose. It's pretty expensive but a little goes a long way. It keeps my lips from cracking during the night and it also smells great!


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment