Friday, May 1, 2015

5 Things You Should Carry in Your Bag






During the week I carry a big bag and on the weekends I minimize and carry a small crossover wherever I go. Every bag that I carry there are five things I will always have with me. You never know when you might need them or someone else might ask for it.

One: You never know when you might need a mirror. Ever had someone tell you ‘No. It’s still there’? Ever been in a rush and needed a mirror to check you makeup? 

Two: I always have Chap Stick with me. My lips are always cracking despite how I prep them for lipstick. Whether you wear it alone or under you lipstick Chap Stick is always a good idea or if you prefer some sort of balm. 

Three: Eye Makeup removers are always in my makeup bag. I’ve had those days were my eyeliner has transferred to the bottom of my eye. It’s pretty annoying and I’m not going for the raccoon look.

Four: I have pretty strong nail but sometimes I end up chipping them. A small nail filer is a must for me. I have tired biting my nails (a horrible habit) but my nails are pretty strong that it has latterly hurt my teeth. Never again.

Five: Hair twists are a must! It get’s so hot here and sometimes you just want your hair out of your face.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment