Friday, March 11, 2016

What’s in My Carry-On (International Trip)










       My carry-on items can differ from when I travel within the US. When I travel abroad I find that I want to carry less than I normally would. Does that make any sense? Maybe not but I don’t like the idea of carrying items I know I won’t ever use or if there is even a hint of doubt. Though the flight is an overnight trip I know I might get bored of TV and movies so I’m bringing a magazine. I like to make sure I’m prepared for the weather whatever my destination may be. Since it will be cold I’m brining the works!


In my backpack:
Marie Claire Magazine
Heavy Scarf
Hat
Gloves
Security Belt
Travel Book for Prague
Travel Wallet (Passports/Foreign Currency/ Travel Documents/Train Tickets)
IPhone

IPod

     Since skin care is important especially when I travel, I want to make sure my skin is taken care of. There is nothing worse than breaking out due to a flight.


Quart Bag
Supergoop! Sunscreen SPF 50
Dove Deodorant 
First Aid Beauty Ulta Repair Cream
Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder
Hand Sanitizer
Josie Maran 100% Pure Aragon Oil
Advil
Vaseline Lip Therapy
Aura Cacia Revive Body Clothes
Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes
Tums
Package of Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30

Package of Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment