Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Vacation in Prague (Part 1 of 2)




     This year it was just my brother and I heading out on our yearly vacation. Normally, my best friend joins us and it’s pretty much been the three of us except this time. My brother actually suggested Prague and Budapest but I dismissed it and had my heart set out on Tokyo or Germany. Not sure what came over me but I decided ‘why not’. No one I knew had ever been there and how amazing would it be to say ‘I’ve been there’. I’m glad I went!


     We left Thursday from Houston via Lufthansa around 4pm. We changed planes in Frankfort and had a four-hour layover (Hello Duty Free!) where we took another plane arriving in Prague just after 3 PM. The entire trip was surreal and amazing. We ate the local food and walked till out feet hurt and then some more. It’s hard to put into words the experience so maybe these pictures of Prague can help.










Just outside Prague





My brother and I

Charles Bridge

-Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment