Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sephora Collection: The Perfectionist Airbrush Sponge







    I wanted to wait till I basically ruined my Sephora Airbrush Sponge before I wrote this piece. It’s taken longer than expected so here it is. I received it in a Sephora Play box and I haven’t stopped using it.

     It’s a latex-free sponge that retails for $12. Unlike the Beauty Blender it has an extra pointy edge that can get in hard to reach areas. I found that it was easier to get wet than the Beauty Blender and it stayed wet longer. It was very easy to clean more so than the Beauty Blender. It works the same way and places the foundation on the skin just the same. I recommend this more so then the Real Techniques dupe. Sephora’s sponge is softer than the Real Techniques and Beauty Bender Pure, which is designed for sensitive skin.  In my opinion it’s a great dupe and a cheaper one too.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment