Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Purge of Polish






       Yes, I know it’s ridiculous the amount of polish I have...had. The majority of it was given to me from either during Christmas or my birthday. What can I say I love polish? It’s not realistic to have as much as I do so I decided to either get rid of it or throw it away. Nail polish can last a longer than the date on the bottom but once it starts to smell foul it’s time to get rid of it. Polish that is used the most the formula tends to dry faster. It becomes difficult to apply and sure they sell thinner to save it but when you have as much as I do it’s best to get rid of it.

      If you’re not sure what to do with your polish I have two suggestions for you. You can give it away (this always works). Who doesn’t want free polish! If you have polish that you’ve never opened you can sell it at a garage sale. Yes, I’ve done this and I’ve gotten rid of so many I still can’t wrap my head around it. Now the only hard part is to actually get rid of it instead of saying you are.


The Aftermath 

-Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment