Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sephora Favorites…Time to Prime







    I took a class recently at Sephora where I was introduced to Bite Beauty’s Line & Define Primer. I liked it and thought I’d give it a go. When I was in line I saw this… Sephora’s Favorites Time to Prime. Not only does it carry the product I was going to but others as well.

From head to nail this box has it all. Not only did I get to try new things but the Bite Beauty’s Line & Define Primer is $22 (.05 oz). The box carries a slight smaller version in .03 oz. The box also carries my favorite primer, which the size in the box is great for traveling  the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer in .14 oz. For nails Formula X’s Prime Base Coat in .13 oz. For hair it’s Living Proof’s Prime Style Extender in 1fl oz. For eye shadow it’s Smashbox’s the 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer in .14 oz. Lastly a primer for your lashes, Urban Decay’s Subversion Lash Primer in .15 fl oz.

This box is $25 at Sephora. The lip primer alone makes up for the price of the box, not to mention the products are a great size for travel. Check it out here.






-Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment