Thursday, August 21, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag? Well...

                                                                                                                                               Bloglovin




   
 I was debating on this post. Not because it’s not a good topic but because I wonder if anyone would be interested. However, there are tons of videos on YouTube about what’s in someone’s bag. Although, this isn’t YouTube I thought it would be interesting as a post. I am sometimes in awe with what some people carry. Although my items aren’t glamorous, it’s what I need/carry on a daily basis’s.

Confession, I don’t like to wake up early for work. In fact I wake up in time to put at least foundation and eye shadow the rest is in my bag. 

                The bag: I bought received this as a gift from my best friend at Christmas time. I love this bag! It has a zippered compartment inside, great for putting any tweezers. I mean seriously, looking inside a makeup bag for a small item can be annoying.

                The makeup:  So part of my ‘face’ comes with me, like Clinique’s Quickliner for Eyes, MUFE Concealer, mascara (right now I’m trying Maybelline's Rocket Waterproof Mascara , two to three lipsticks (which changes), Julep Essential Cuticle Oil, and Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder and Mac's Prep and Prime for lips.  

                The supplies: My Tweezerman Eye Lash Curler (and my only eye lash curler), a powder brush, a compact dual sided mirror, blotting tissue and of course my Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks, which are amazing! 

                 This is my makeup bag, what's in your's? 

-Melissa

           


No comments:

Post a Comment