Sunday, August 31, 2014

Five Beauty Items I’ve Been Loving This Month (August)



Let me start off by saying, I’m sorry for the dirty brush. **Face palm** At least you know I’m not lying when I say I’ve been loving it. I’ve been using Real Technique’s Setting Brush with Bobbi Brown’s Tinted Eye Brighter. I use the brush to blend out the brighter and it’s been working great. I got the idea from blogger/vlogger Lilly Pebbles, when she said she used this brush to blend out concealer under her eyes (I’m pretty sure she said concealer).

I bought the Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler about two years ago but hardly ever used (maybe a handful of times). I used it this everyday this month to help blow dry my hair straight. I have some natural waves in my hair and since my hair is thick and long, this method has helped me maintain the frizz.

Origins Eye Doctor has been the most moisturizing product under my eyes. I had originally bought NARS Radiant Concealer but I had to return it because it looked too cakey on me. The lady at Sephora asked if I used an under eye cream…no. So far so good, I can feel the difference under my eyes.


Lastly, Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks. These have been a lifesaver when it comes to makeup under the eyes. I’ve been trying a new mascara (which sucks) and it has helped me from looking like a giant raccoon. Who wants to look like a raccoon, not me.


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment