Monday, October 5, 2015

A Few Fall Scents








     When fall rolls around I immediately reach for three of my favorite perfumes that are perfect for that time of year. Each perfume form me signifies a different mood or a memory. When I am wearing Channel’s Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum it’s like I’m about to head to the theater to watch a play. It’s a sophisticated smell that last all day. Sephora’s websites label it as ‘sexy and fresh Oriental fragrance’. It’s Channel so it’s pricey but it’s one of those fragrances that’s a must have.

Ralph Lauren’s Romance is a very light fragrance. It’s a delicate scent that reminds me of valentines: hearts and roses. It doesn’t smell like roses but like flowers. Sephora’s website say’s it’s a ‘velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk’.

Ralph Lauren Blue is one of the most distinct fragrances I have ever smelled. It’s my absolute favorite for fall and winter! Ulta’s website states it’s ‘a rich floral fragrance that begins with brisk notes of lotus flower, peony, lilac, rose, and tuberose followed by richer mid notes of jasmine, gardenia, and muguet. The scent closes on sensual notes of sandalwood, musk and amber.’ I remember when I first smelled this perfume I had to have it! I had just started working and I remember saving money for this. I’ve owned it ever since.

What’s your favorite fall scent?


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment