Thursday, October 22, 2015

October Sephora Play








      This month Sephora is taking about skin in fact the ‘Secrets to Dewy Skin’. I’ve always wanted to try Boscia’s Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal. I have sensitive skin and the thought of wasting money (purchasing it) only to find out I can’t use it bothers me. This is perfect! Also included was Boscia’s Detoxifying Black Cleanser. I have a sample size of this but I’ve never tried it. Now is a good time as any to try it, right?

From the Sephora Collection the Pearl Mask designed to help perfect and brighten the skin. On a side note, this alone retails for $6 at Sephora, considering the box cost a little under $10. I’ve heard of Dr. Jart+ but I’ve never tried anything from the brand. I am interested in trying the Dr. Jart+ Creamidin Day Tint SPF 15. I love anything with an SPF.

I really like the brand Fresh. I’ve tried their Sugar Lip Treatments and I can’t complain. I’ve never anything else from the brand so this will be interesting to try Fresh’s Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner. Last but not least a cream. I’ve never heard of Belif much less the Belif’s The True Cream Aqua Bomb. According to the ‘Play Book’ this band hails from Korea.

Also, inside the box was a sample of Atelier Cologne Collection Azur in Mandarine Glaciale. Inside the ‘Play Book’ was also a card to collect 50 points with any purchase at a Sephora store (like last month). Ispy has serious competition if you ask me.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment