Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Fall Edit







     When the fall hits its time for the pumpkin lattes, light sweaters not to mention the darker shades of makeup are deemed appropriate. I put away the bright lipstick and bring out Bobbi Brown’s Treatment Lip Shine in Rosy. This is the medium toned berry that you can control to give you that hit of color or that deep berry look.

I’m fairly certain if you wear makeup you heard of Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil’s. Did you know purple brings out the brown in brown eyes? Rockstar is a deep purple that does just that. I use it to give me that smoky eye for an everyday look. I glide on Rockstar over my eye shadow and smoke it out. Sometimes using a dark purple like from the L’Oreal 2 Palette helps to not only keep it in place but also help to intensify the color.

I love the original Lorac Pro Palette. The colors remind me of shades of fall. The lighter shades are more of a highlighting color or a all over color that you use prior to adding a darker shade (for my skin tone anyway). The eye shadows are not only very pigmented but blend easily. I use the color sable all over the lid with cream in the inter corner of the eyes. I use espresso in the outer-v with the Urban Decay’s Rockstar eyeliner. It’s been everyday go-to look.



-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment