Friday, October 2, 2015

September Ipsy Bag






     I mentioned a few months ago about unsubscribing to Ipsy. However, when you receive a product that you use on regular bases you change your mind (for the moment). I’ll start with the star of the show, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.  I already love this product and now a mini one! I’ve done a view already on it, which I will link here.

     If you read my blogs then you know I love hair products especially oil’s. I find that argan oils really help my hair. I am really excited to try Octavio Molina’s Hair Aceite de Argan. NYX is a love and hate relationship. There are some of their products I wouldn’t buy again and there are some that work like their eye shadow. The colors are great for the fall including an everyday look.


     Who doesn’t love a lipstick! I am already a fan of the brand City Color Cosmetics. I received one of their City Check Lipsticks in Je t’aime. I am not someone who uses any sort of brow gel but I’m wiling to get it a try. I received Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel in medium brown. Not a bad bag at all.


-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment