Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!





     It feels like yesterday I posted about last year. (I try) I’m not a firm believer in having to make resolutions at the beginning of the year because I don’t think you need a ‘new year’ to make one/some. I think it’s all about will power and the ‘wanting’ to make a change or difference in whatever it is you want to do. I will say though, there are things that I am looking forward to in the New Year.

  • I’ve decided to challenge myself by posting every weekday for the entire of January. It’s my birthday month… so why not.

  • January is also my nieces’ birthday. She’ll be the big two!

  • In March I am heading out of the country, which you will read about eventually.

  • Another year of school for me is in stored.


Who knows what else 2016 will bring. All I can say is that I hope to be ready for everything whether it’s positive or negative this year. Whatever life brings you I wish you the best.




 Here’s to 2016!


-Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment