Sunday, January 3, 2016

Least Favorites of 2015






     There are more products I liked then I didn’t this year. In fact there are four products that I would pass on. After a proper try this is why I don’t care for these products.

Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleansing Make-Up Removing Wipes- Although it removes make-up, after many uses I noticed it didn’t remove enough for me. When I looked close in the mirror I could see some spots of make-up still on me. For the prices it’s not worth it. There are other products that do a far better job and for a lower price.

NARS Sheer Glow- I go back and forth with this product but I’m going to have to pass on this one. I have oily skin and I don’t think it works too well with my skin. I don’t feel a Beauty Blender works well with this product and that you have to use a brush. The bottle itself didn’t come with a pump. I had to buy that separate. Finding the pump in stock was a hassle; not to mention the foundation continuously clogs the pump.

Maybelline the Falsies Push Up Drama- Maybe it was the bottle I received but after a month or so the formula became chunky. It gave my lashes a spidery affect, which I didn’t care for. Also, the wand didn’t separate my lashes no matter how hard I tried.


Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer- This is a pretty good primer but compared to my MAC lip primer it doesn’t compare. I find the MAC lip primer keeps my lipstick on for hours and helps with chapped lips. Bite Beauty’s primer didn’t really do that for me nor did it keep the color as long as MAC.


-Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment