Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What I Received for Christmas







      Every year we celebrate Christmas at my Grandmothers house (it’s a family tradition). We eat, drink and exchange gifts usually around one or two in the evening on Christmas Day. We’ve never been the ‘midnight Christmas’ people unless it was to go to church and then come straight home to bed. With that picture, my intentions are not to brag by any means but simply to share what I received and how I spent my Christmas.


A few things I received:  My Grandmother gave me some polar bear pajamas. I don’t wear pajamas but these are too cute not to wear. My best friend gave me a Kate Spade handbag. Funny thing is that I gave her a handbag as her Christmas gift. My sister gave me a Fossil wallet, which holds 13 cards that I’ve been using everyday. My brother’s girlfriend gave me a Sephora gift card and a set of Bite lipsticks.

These are just a few things I wanted to share with you.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment