Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mini Make Up Haul







    This past weekend I celebrated my birthday in San Marcos. While I was there I picked up a few things I’ve needed and one I wanted to try. I am heading on vacation in March and I feel the travel size soaps are too small and the regular size soap is too large. I picked up a small L’Occitane soap. This soap works well with my skin, which can be very sensitive.


    I’ve needed lip primer for months. My favorite is M.A.C’s Prep + Prime, I find when using this primer it does its job like no other. My lipstick not only last for hours but it helps prevent my lips from getting any more chapped. MUFE’s Step 1 Mattifying Primer is one I didn’t like when I first tried it. When it came in a Sephora Play box I wasn’t to thrilled about it but I used it anyway. Needless to say I bought one this past weekend. I’ve wanted to try the VERB’s Leave in Mist. I love trying new conditioners and I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment