Friday, April 10, 2015

Products I Bought Because of Bloggers/YouTube That I Liked






There are just some products that you hear and read about over and over that just make you want to try them. These are a few of those products that were raved about that actually worked for me. When I was getting back into makeup I wasn’t really sure where to even start. I know I needed brushes and MAC brushes are too expensive for me (and they’re still pricey). Besides I wasn’t sure how much I’d use them so why spend so much money on brushes. Sigma and Real Techniques brushes are not only affordable but work great. I have all types of brushes from different brands (now) but I keep reaching for these two brands the most.

There’s something about the Beauty Blender that no brush can do. Although they don’t last long (maybe three months), this is a staple in my makeup. It’s so easy to use: damp, ring out and bounce all around the face.

I love a good neutral palette. I work in a professional environment and I like to use colors that I will actually use as apposed to ones I may never use (it’s a waste for me). Urban Decay’s Naked Palette and Lorac’s Pro Palette are those two that I always gravitate towards. Not only are these two pigmented but it that palette that can take that daytime look and turn it into a nighttime look.

Josie Maran’s 100% Pure Argan Oil is that oil that I can’t live without. I use this solely on my hair; after I wash my hair I put about five drops in my palm and work it through my hair mostly at the ends. This has really helped my hair from obtaining split ends and helps my hair from the damage of my blow dryer.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is that primer that doesn’t break me out. Nor does this primer irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin and finding something that works with nearly every foundation is a must. It’s pretty expensive but if there’s one thing I learned is splurge on the face. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t agree but my face is happy.

-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment