Monday, April 13, 2015

Sephora Wish List (Spring Sale)





     I’ve been thinking for months about what I need and what I want to try. Maybe not need but definitely want to try. There have been so many new releases I feel I can’t pass up. If you’re a Sephora Rouge then you already know about the sale. If you’re like me (VIB) then maybe you heard we start shopping the discount on Thursday (4/16), with that said…

I will differently pick up some of my favorites likes Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation in Honey; it’s so lightweight I’ve forgotten on multiple occasions I’m wearing foundation. I’ve fallen in love with Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil. This is such a good makeup remover there’s no need for me to reach for an additional makeup remover. Shiseido Facial Cotton in one word… amazing. Yes they are expensive but they are the softest cotton pads I have ever used. I find that sometimes-regular cotton balls have little hard bites in them and that can be quite annoying not to mention rough.

Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil is my favorite product for my hair. Sephora’s Dry Clean Solid Brush Cleaner is not only a tab bit cheaper than the Beauty Blender cleaner but there’s a bit more product and it smells nice. I don’t need it but I really want it. Nail polish. I haven’t heard too much about the brand Nails Inc. but their colors look amazing. For $14 each I reasoned it’s a good time to try one.



-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment